March 21st – 22nd, 2020
1 Mohegan Sun BLVD.
Uncasville, CT 06382
GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
BOOK YOUR HOTEL!
The group rate is available until February 26, 2020. Thereafter, reservations are accepted on a space and rate availability. Please note: Available inventory may sell out prior to cut off date.
Once your reservation has been completed you will be given a confirmation code. Please retain your confirmation code for future use. If a reservation needs to be changed or cancelled, please advise the Reservations Agent of your confirmation code.
FEATURING THE HEMP WORLD EXPOS OWN
STOP BY THE OFFICIAL MERCH BOOTH FOR YOUR SWAG!
From the producers of the world famous National Vape Expo bring you the all new Hemp World Expo 2020!
If you pay any attention to the world of marijuana or even the world of politics, you have probably heard about this plant called hemp. So, what is hemp? Hemp is a close relative in the marijuana plant—both members of the cannabis family. For decades, in other areas of the world, hemp has been one of the most versatile crops in popular circulation, used for paper, textiles, manufacturing, and even medicinal purposes.All parts of the hemp plant can be used. Hemp is praised both for its wide range of applications, and the ease with which it is grown. As a high yield crop, many farmers see not only as a profitable asset, but a way to reduce deforestation and erosion happening to our environment.Hemp and marijuana are closely related both by cultural perception and biology.
Hemp World Expo invades the south once again! This time we are heading to Atlanta, Georgia, ATL BABY! The show will take place on January 18th – 19th, 2020. The location will be at the Atlanta Expo Center North Hall. The address is 3650 Jonesboro RD SE.
Hosts, Vendors, Reviewers & much more will be announced as we near the end of the year. We promise nothing but the best show of the year in the northeast!
- More than 300,000 square feet of gaming excitement within Casino of the Earth and Sky, including smoke-free areas
- Two luxury hotel towers with a total of 1,563 rooms
- Two world-class spas
- The Shops at Mohegan Sun, a 130,000 square-foot retail shopping experience
- Over 45 restaurants, bars and lounges
- Three entertainment venues including a 10,000-seat Arena, a 350-seat Wolf Den and an upscale, edgy comedy club
- More than 375,000 square feet of meeting and function space
- A professionally-managed business center
- Two indoor pools
- A 17,500 square-foot outdoor sun terrace
- 3-story crystal mountain
- A 55-foot indoor waterfall